Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 1 - Are We There Yet?

Hello World!

Is that how everyone starts a blog? Well, it's how I am starting mine. I plan to use this creative outlet to express my ideas, showcase my crazy/hectic/imperfect life, and generally procrastinate and avoid college term papers (ew). Right now, it is late (for me), and Spidey is already in bed. But, I will give you the low down.

1) Spidey is my boyfriend. I start with him simply because I have already mentioned him in this post. No matter how imperfect he is, he still makes me happy. I have seen some shit in my day, just ask my mom Mama Cougar. So I know to appreciate what I have.


2) Now that I have mentioned my mom, (didn't take long did it...) I will say that she is THE strongest person I know. She has put up with more shit than you can even imagine, and she doesn't care what you think. I think that is her best quality. If you haven't gotten distracted by her epic blog yet, you should click on the link up in bullet # 1.


3) I live in a small town. Literally a dot on a map. No one has heard of it. How small is small you ask? 10,000 people? No. 5,000 people? No. Try 1,209 people. The only chain anything in this town is the Casey's Gas Station. There are no stop lights, no Starbucks, and the nearest Wal-mart is the next town over. But I love it. I know every single kid I graduated high school with, and their parents, and what car they drive, and their dog's name, and where they live. Can't get much better than this.

4) By now you are wondering, "Where are you going with this, and why do I care?" Well, ya don't care. And I have no clue where I am going with this. So sit back and enjoy the ride? Small town girls do some random ass shit. Fasten your seatbelt and be sure to keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times.

For now, I am going to go to bed, because I am one of the lamest college students ever. I am up way past my bedtime, and Spidey is already asleep. Big day for him tomorrow. He gets to fight fires while I sit on my butt and do nothing all day. Or maybe homework. We will see. I bet it turns into a blog post.

Night ya'll!

3 comments:

  1. Hey there sweets! Mama loves you so you know I gotta be the first eva person to comment on yer blog.

    Tell Spidey I said hello and y'all really need to come & visit soon. MK?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) Dude... my town has 634 people. That's worse than Forks AND F-town Illi combined!

    2) We have mutual reasons for blogging - AVOIDING REAL-LIFE USELESS POST SECONDARY SCHOOL-WORK! YAY! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom - I love you. I will see you sooooooooon

    Katie - Best excuse to blog ever. I wish the stupid big city kids that I go to school could read this. Then they would understand how real life works. hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete