Monday, March 29, 2010

Mondays Suck


I wanted to write an awesome blog today about something totally irrelevant and useless. Then school took over.

Dear Biology and Statistics,

Today you mauled me. I did not appreciate it. Didn't your mother ever teach you that it is not nice to attack unsuspecting college students fresh off of their spring break? No? Well fuck you.
Thanks for taking over my day and ruining my bloggy fun. I now have a sad face because of you.

All the best,
Small Town Girl


However, I did rock my Intro to American Lit paper. That was a nice surprise. I hate writing papers. I always feel so terrible and I can think of anything useful to say. So it was nice to get recognized for all of my hard work!

Hopefully I will have something interesting for you tomorrow. I am going on another adventure tomorrow, so it could get interesting.

Until then loves.

1 comment:

  1. I fucking LOVE the STATS TROLL. We need shirts with that shit on it.

    Love,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete